- 2 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed to put the 1/2 teaspoon salt black pepper
- mixed mayonnaise with garlic and pepper.
- If the mixture seems too thick, add the 1 tablespoon of warm water.
- Taste for seasoning and add more salt if you like, share aioli 1 cup for the fish tacos and refrigerate until serving time.
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground cumin, ground coriander, and cayenne pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds swordfish, cut into 6 pieces
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 large tomatoes, cored and thickly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Large handful flat-leaf parsley sprigs, leaves removed
- Blending cumin, coriander, and cayenne in a small bowl. To place the swordfish on the plate. Sprinkle with spice mixture, salt, black pepper and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours, then leave the swordfish to room temperature before grilling. In a small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt, black pepper, combine tomato slice and cherry tomatoes
- Electric grill or gas grill, adjust the level of medium-high heat or charcoal grill when the charcoal gray to place the swordfish on the grill for 5 minutes on one side. Roast tomatoes and cherry tomatoes for 5 minutes or until the char on a side.
- Assigned about half of the tomatoes for 2 pieces of swordfish and a half for tacos. Add tomatoes 4 of each plate. Set a piece of swordfish on top. Decorated and seasoned with parsley and aioli.