Saturday, May 19, 2012

Best Price Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle


Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle Features


  • Perfect for family gatherings
  • Convenient warming tray - keeps prepared food warm until you're ready to serve
  • 220-Square inch nonstick cooking surface
  • Durable die-cast pan and handles
  • Brushed stainless steel base

List Price : $59.99 Price : $44.24
Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle

Product Description

Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle. A hot, hearty breakfast is a meal that comes together quickly, but it has to be served right away. No worries - this Electric Griddle has a warming tray to keep food warm (more pancakes anyone?) until serving time.



Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (1)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:
 (2)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

23 of 23 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but there is room for improvement, February 11, 2011
By 
David Johnson (California) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle (Kitchen)
I bought this griddle to replace my Presto 07039 Professional 22-Inch Jumbo Electric Griddle when the Teflon coating wore out after years of use. There are some things on this Hamilton Beach griddle that are better than the Presto, and some that are worse. I just received it yesterday and tested it out with a batch of bacon. If I come across any problems or revelations in the future I will come back and change my review.

PROS:
Splash guard - This is a great innovation and it was the selling point for me. My old Presto griddle would leave a big mess on the counter and wall behind it when I cooked anything greasy. Since I used it for burgers and bacon more than anything else, there was always a mess to clean on the counter after using it.

Warming tray - I must confess that I haven't used it yet, but I... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


16 of 18 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars A Better Electric Griddle, February 1, 2010
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle (Kitchen)
My old electric non-stick griddle finally bit the dust, and I had to replace it pronto.I searched the internet for hours, and finally picked the Hamilton Beach Electric Griddle. Although it is not perfect, it is better designed and more attractive than many of the cheaper competitors. It has actual handles to move it when it is hot,and it has raised edges all around to prevent the grease from bacon or sausage to spill out on your counter top.I think that it is also one of the best looking units available. Grease drains through a hole to the grease trap underneath.I think that this unit is better than most of the cheaper brands out there.I am happy with it so far.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


6 of 7 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars electric griddle, September 28, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Hamilton Beach Premiere Cookware Electric Griddle (Kitchen)
A great griddle. Really good product. We have used it numerous times at our home already, and it has not disappointed us at all. Large and nice non-stick coating.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 5 customer reviews...

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts