Monday, May 07, 2012

Best Price Professional Heavy Duty Reversible Double Burner Cast Iron Grill Griddle


Professional Heavy Duty Reversible Double Burner Cast Iron Grill Griddle Features


  • Made out of solid cast iron
  • Can be used on most two burners, stovetops, grills, over campfire and more...
  • High-quality and will last a long time
  • Retains heat very well and distributes it evenly
  • Dimensions: 20" x 9"

List Price : $39.95 Price : $28.95
Professional Heavy Duty Reversible Double Burner Cast Iron Grill Griddle

Product Description

Reversible 2-sided
-one side is ribbed: perfect for steaks, chicken, lamb & more...
-other side is smooth: perfect for sandwiches, eggs & more...



Professional Heavy Duty Reversible Double Burner Cast Iron Grill Griddle Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
23 Reviews
5 star:
 (13)
4 star:
 (3)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:
 (5)
 
 
 

40 of 40 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars very nice cast iron tool, June 5, 2010
By 
edzona (right in the middle) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Professional Heavy Duty Reversible Double Burner Cast Iron Grill Griddle
Looks like a double burner, cast iron, indoor grill cooking tool. And it is just that. Not pre-seasoned, but I prefer to do my own seasoning myself anyway. Works great, even heat, nice grill marks on food, easy, almost non-stick, cleaning. Fits in my cast iron cooking tools drawer with ease (36W x 22D)
Would I buy this again, YES. Would I recommend this to a friend, YES. Would I give it to my kids, NO, go buy your own!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Grill/Gridle, April 21, 2011
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Professional Heavy Duty Reversible Double Burner Cast Iron Grill Griddle
Awesome! I have been desiring one of these and i found the right one. It fits over 2 burners and excellent on chicken,bacon and ham so far.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


9 of 11 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Professional Cast Iron Grill-Griddle, June 3, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Professional Heavy Duty Reversible Double Burner Cast Iron Grill Griddle
The words "professional heavy duty" in the title name may be not applicable. If you are looking for iron grill to use on the stove or bar-be-Q, it will do what only cast iron can do, char food and not change the flavor of the food. Thats not what non-iron cooking pans, grills, griddles, specifically stainless steel or aluminum cook ware can do. My reason for buying this product is cost, and would it cover my stove's two burners and it does. If you are like me I get the grill very HOT! and the grill is great at putting the picture perfect char lines on the food. I like the flavor of the food that cast iron gives.
Now is there something I could say that is a CON statement is you should know all cast iron will warp or deform, that is if you get your "Grill HOT" like me. That is what I find, this is OK for me. I do burn my food but after the char lines are made, I turn down the heat. Its a fast burn, then slow cook is how I cook with this grill. Also I did not measure the stove... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 23 customer reviews...

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts